Zenith Coils / Z coils
- No Warranty On Coils
- Calculated at Checkout
Zenith coils are now Z Coils
Zenith Plexus Coils
Coils for :
- Innokin Z Biip Tank
- Innokin Zenith Pro Tank
- Innokin Zlide Tank
- Innokin Adept Kit
- Innokin Coolfire Z50 Kit
- Innokin Kroma-A Kit
- Innokin Zlide Tube Kit
- Innokin Kroma-Z Kit
5 Coils Per Pack;
- Material: Kanthal, 100% Organic Cotton
- 0.3 Ohm Coil: 30 Watts - 40 Watts
- 0.48 Ohm Plex3D Mesh Coil: 13 Watts - 16 Watts (Wood Pulp and Organic Cotton)
- 0.5 Ohm Plexus Mesh Coil: 14 Watts - 19 Watts (Wood Pulp and Organic Cotton)
- 0.8 Ohm Coil: 15 Watts - 18 Watts
- 1.0 Ohm Coil: 20 Watts - 25 Watts
- 1.2 Ohm Coil: 12 Watts - 14 Watts
- 1.6 Ohm Coil: 10 Watts - 14 Watts
What’s the difference of Innokin Z Coils?
Please check the below graphic of the latest Z Coils line and information for your reference.
Which one suits you best?
Experience the quality MTL and choose the one that suits you best with the entire Z Coil line below:
- 0.48Ω Plex3D / 0.5Ω Plexus Z Coil
- Superior flavor and longevity
- 0.8Ω Kanthal Coil
- Warmer vape requiring more wattage
- 1.2Ω Kanthal Coil
- Enhanced coil design for improved flavor
- 1.6Ω Kanthal Coil
- Perfect for use with salt nicotine eliquids
- 1.0Ω Kanthal Coil
- Designed for restricted direct lung vaping or warm mouth to lung
What tanks sould I use?
Unleash the full potential of Innokin’s bestselling Zenith (Z Coils) with the Innokin Zenith, Zlide and Zenith Pro tanks.
This is a genuine Zenith product