Our response to Covid-19 health and safety requirements
Our customers health and wellbeing is among our highest priorities and our team has always had workplace practices in place regarding general hygiene and employee best practices, and after the outbreak of Covid-19, these procedures have been expanded and further measures have been put in place to ensure that any product you may order from us has been packed and shipped with a high standard of care, and our workplace has been kept consistent with public health requirements at all times.
General measures we have put in place to ensure to high standard of care that is expected of us are as follows:
- Review regular deliveries and request contactless delivery. Check systems for e-invoicing are in place
- Provide social distancing markers on the floor in areas where workers perform tasks.
- Ensuring there is a person on the work floor to be responsible for keeping everyone the required 1.5 metre distance apart in accordance with the latest government requirements.
- Put up posters around the workplace on keeping at least 1.5 metres distance between everyone at the workplace.
- Move work stations, desks and tables in staffrooms further apart to comply with social distancing.
- Have hand sanitiser stations at entry and exit points and around the workplace.
- Instructing our workers on other ways to limit the spread of germs, including by not touching their face
- Instructing our workers to limit contact with others– no shaking hands or touching objects unless necessary
- Accept only cashless transactions.
Hygiene & Sanitisation Procedures
The following measures are in place currently regarding hygiene practices:
- Ensuring ALL areas frequented by workers are cleaned at least x3 daily with detergent or disinfectant
- Workers are to wear gloves when cleaning and wash their hands thoroughly with soap or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser before and after wearing gloves.
- Clean frequently touched areas and surfaces multiple times a day with a detergent or disinfectant solution or wipe. This includes handrails, tables, counter tops, door knobs, sinks and keyboards.
- Ensuring we clean all personal property that comes to work, such as sunglasses, mobile phones and iPads with disinfectant, such as disinfectant wipes.
All products are kept clean and are wiped before they are packed and shipped.
Staff Health Precautions:
Currently all employees have completed the Covid-19 Vaccinations and submitted the relevant documents to support this. However, we have planned and prepared protocols to be put in place for reopening our workplace in the event of an outbreak or quarantine period.
If you have any questions relating to our Workplace Covid-19 Management Procedures please do not hesitate to get in touch via online contact form on the website, we are always happy to hear from any of our valued customers!